Crystal Clear Psychology Solutions
You've come to the right place
Welcome to Crystal Clear Psychology Solutions, a warm and supportive environment that enables you to start thinking and feeling Crystal Clear, and living a meaningful and balanced lifestyle. We are passionate about supporting you to be the best version of yourself! We have individual therapy, group programs, training and workshops, online programs, return to work support, and job seeking services available to help you reach your goals and maximise your potential. We opened our doors in 2018 and we are continuing to support individuals to improve their mental wellbeing. We look forward to speaking with you shortly.
Supporting You to Think and Feel Crystal Clear, and Live a Meaningful and Balanced Life
Reconnecting you with the Workforce
Who we can Support
Individual Psychology Appointments
– Helping you to think and feel Crystal Clear, and Live a Meaningful and Balanced Life
- Supporting adolescents, adults, and older adults
- We accept referrals through mental health care plans, chronic disease management plans, self-managed NDIS plans, DVA, Open Arms, Employment Services, WorkCover/ Compensation Schemes, Employment Assistance Programs, or self-referrals
- Support accessible Australia wide via telehealth or at our offices in Deception Bay (Moreton Bay) and Mudjimba (Sunshine Coast) in Queensland.
- Experiencing negative changes in mood, thoughts, and feelings
- Not feeling yourself and wish to start the road to recovery
- Want to build more confidence in yourself
- Adjusting to an injury or health condition, and would benefit from additional support for your mental wellbeing
- Experiencing suicidal thoughts or self-harming behaviours
- Feeling lost and struggling with direction for the future
Job Seeking and Return to Work Support
– Reconnecting You with the Workforce
- Returning to the workforce after children
- Individuals feeling unsatisfied in their current job and wish to change career direction
- Looking for your first job
- Individuals who have experienced a work-related injury and identifying a new vocational pathway for the future
- Experiencing concerns or hesitations about returning to work
- Updating your resume and cover letter for any potential job opportunities that arise
- Nail your job seeking skills and feel ready for a new challenge
- Impacted by COVID and would benefit from additional support to improve your confidence in returning to work
- We contract to local providers to conduct job seeking services, return to work support, and tailored programs to best support you
- We have online programs available in the ‘courses’ section of our website – self-paced, no expiry, complete from the comfort of your home!
Book an appointment today
673 - 679 David Low Way, Mudjimba QLD 4564
9 Bayview Terrace, Deception Bay QLD 4508
Telehealth Australia Wide
Committed to helping our clients succeed
Our practice areas
Crystal Clear Psychology Solutions specialises in providing professional support in a warm and supportive environment to adolescents, adults, and older adults.
Self-Care and Compassion Programs, Mental Wellbeing in the Workplace, Suicide Risk Management, Building a Mental Health Toolkit, Maintaining a Work-Life Balance, to name just a few...
Return to Work Services
Psychological interventions to aid the transition back to work, Vocational assessments, Career counselling, Chronic pain/ Injury management, & Employee Assistance Programs
Job Seeking Services
Resume writing, cover letters, interview techniques, cold canvassing, job application process, identifying suitable jobs and career options, stress management for returning to work, and goal setting for your future
Why choose Us
Warm and Supportive
A warm and supportive environment that enables you to start living a meaningful and balanced lifestyle. We aim to support you to think and feel Crystal Clear, and live a meaningful and balanced life.
All services with Crystal Clear Psychology Solutions is completely confidential. We provide a safe environment to discuss your concerns with care, respect, empathy, and no judgement. The exception to confidentiality is if we are concerned for your well-being or others, or our professional notes are subpoenaed by the courts. We will discuss this with you furthermore during your initial appointment. If you have concerns about the limits to confidentiality, please speak with us furthermore.
Competitive Edge and Pricing
We provide job seeking support and return to work services at a competitive price and 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied. We will update your resume and cover letter at an affordable rate, and complete as many changes as needed to ensure you are satisfied with the end result.
Let our experience be your guide